Eleanor & Park

Posted on

9781409120544Two misfits. One extraordinary love.
Eleanor is the new girl in town, and with her chaotic family life, her mismatched clothes and unruly red hair, she couldn’t stick out more if she tried.  Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. 

Park is the boy at the back of the bus. Black T-shirts, headphones, head in a book – he thinks he’s made himself invisible. But not to Eleanor. He knows she’ll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There’s a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises…

Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds who begin to fall for each other. They fall in love the way you do the first time, when you’re young and brave, with nothing to fear or lose.

Eleanor & Park reminded me not just what it’s like to be young and in love with a girl, but also what it’s like to be young and in love with a book.”– John Green, author of “The Fault in Our Stars”  

This romantic and fun read is very popular… Be sure to reserve your copy in the library today! 🙂

Mrs. Robinson 

One thought on “Eleanor & Park

1. I am so excited to read this! Have reserved it and am patiently waiting away the time with other books. I just read Fangirl and it was BRILLIANT! So I have high expectations for Rainbow Rowell’s other book now! 😀